Saturday, December 1, 2012

Online shop opening!


Tomorrow is the opening of my online shop, and I am excited to share what I've been working on with you! Since my last real post here I have quit my job and gone back to school, and in between I went on a whirlwind road trip that began here in Toronto and took me all the way to Big Sur with stops in Utah and Arizona.

We camped at the Grand Canyon, slept in the car at rest stops along the 80, drove down the Pacific Coast Highway and Scenic Byway 12, and loved watching the slow changes of scenery as the cornfields changed to mountains and then valleys, redwoods and finally the Pacific Ocean. It was downright magical. The colours and endless stretches of scenery really left an impression on me, and my first necklaces are inspired by what I saw and loved. I hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. This series is amazing! I love this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rizie! I'm really happy to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking inspiration from your travel photos is a great idea. Online business give you more time for other things. It's a great opportunity for people, especially moms, who are too busy to start the business they have always dreamed of. The internet is the place for them. We'd love to hear how you are able to do schooling and managing business at the same time? I hope that you would share it to us and inspire people who are just about to start their own online business.

    Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete